The Annual General Meeting of GHP Specialty Care AB held on 29 April 2021 adopted the following resolutions:
- A dividend of SEK 0.50 per share will be paid for the financial year 2020. The record day is Monday 3 May 2021 and the dividend will be paid on Thursday 6 May 2021.
- Decisions were made for discharge to the Board and the CEO for the 2020 fiscal year.
- Re-election of the members of the Board Carsten Browall, Bo Wahlström, Mikael Olsson, Johan Wachtmeister, Elisabeth Hansson and Dag Andersson, and election of the new member of the Board, Ingemar Gladh, in accordance with the proposal of the nomination committee. Carsten Browall was elected as Chairman of the Board. A fee of SEK 600,000 was approved for the Chairman of the Board and SEK 250,000 for each of the other six members of the Board, that is a total of SEK 2,100,000, excluding committee work. In addition, it was decided that the Chairman of the Investment Committee and the Chairman of the Audit Committee receives SEK 50,000 each.
- Re-election of Ernst & Young AB as auditor, in accordance with the Nomination Committee's proposal and the Audit Committee's recommendation.
- The Board of Directors was authorized to decide for the time until the next Annual General Meeting, on one or more occasions and with or without deviation from the shareholders' preferential right, to issue new shares corresponding to a maximum of 20 percent of the total number of registered shares in the company at the time of the Annual General Meeting 2021. A new share issue with deviation from the shareholders' preferential rights may be utilized for financing acquisitions of companies or part of companies, for raising capital and to adapt the company's capital structure.
- The Board was authorized, for the time up until the next Annual General Meeting, to decide on the acquisition of a maximum of so many own shares that the Company's holding at any given time not exceed 9.0 percent of all shares in the company.
- It was decided to introduce the incentive program 2021/2024 by issuing 400,000 warrants to Global Health Partner Swe AB and approving the transfer of warrants to senior executives within the group at estimated market value. Each warrant entitles to subscribe for one share in the company during the period from May 10, 2024 to June 30, 2024. The subscription price for new shares and the market value of the warrants according to the Black & Scholes model is based on a subscription price upon exercise of the warrants of 130 percent of the volume-weighted average pay price for the company's share on Nasdaq Stockholm during the period from April 30, 2021 to May 15, 2021.
- It was decided to approve the renumeration report, in accordance with the Board’s proposal.
- The proposal for a resolution on nomination committee work for the 2022 Annual General Meeting was approved.